Thursday, July 27, 2017

Usage report date lags

My kid lost her Presto Card, we think. So I log in to check her transit usage. But when I check on July 18, the last update is July 11. Meaning, I can't see if someone is using her card or not, until they update the time-lag.

This is really annoying. To be safe, I canceled her card and ordered a replacement.

When Presto finally updated the transit usage, and I was able to see that it wasn't being used, but is probably lost in the house somewhere...

But then my wife notices that she has the kid's card, and now can't find her own. Jesus.

So I go to check and see if my wife's card is being used.

Well, I can't because there is another time lag. Today is July 27, the last update on my wife's card is July 13. Seriously Presto? How are we to know what is going on with a two-week time lag?

July 27: Last updated July 13
It's been a while since I've posted here but Presto has found another way to make life more complicated than it needs to be, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment